Penn State look like the best Big Ten today
the Big 10, the conference a few people suggested that had passed the SEC as the best conference in the nation, got SMASHED today.
Michigan State? a team that went 11-1, beat Wisconsin and won a share of the Big 10 title? Lost to the THIRD best team in the SEC WEST today by 6 TD's. Not the third-best SEC team, the THIRD best team in the West division.
Michigan? lost to the fourth best team in the SEC West by 38 points.
Northwestern lost to Texas Tech
Wisconsin, the golden child of the Big 10 this year, just lost to a non-AQ team in the Rose Bowl, held to 19 points and lost to TCU.
If Ohio State beats Ark., which they might do, they gain a lil cred back but if Arkansas wins, the Big 10 will be a laughing stock.
Sorry LBU, I know you are a big PSU fans and a classy guy, but the Big 10 had a rough start to 2011
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Penn State look like the best Big Ten today
I never thought that the Big 10 was better than the SEC. I feel like overall the Big 10 is pre
tty weak, and it is showing. The only teams from the Big 10 that I thought had a chance to win today was Penn State and Wisconsin. Unfortunately, they have a long way to go to catch the
SEC.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
I wouldn't be to hard on them, Penn St and Badgers didn't look that bad today... Really shocked with MSU though
I've always respected PSU and thought that they're the most like an SEC school of any of the Big 10 schools. They play good defense, run the ball well, and pop you in the mouth on both sides of the ball. The classiest of the big time Big 10 schools by far. I thought they had a good showing today considering they were playing a walkon at QB.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Yea I have a lot of respect for Penn State too, I love Joe paa
Bookmarks